During the chip briquetting process, the Command Series machines can save up to 98% of your valuable cutting fluids and coolants by squeezing them out of the formed briquettes.
Coolant and other fluids are recovered by trays situated inside the machine and returned directly (or via an optional coolant filtration unit) to the machine tool or a storage tank.
Using one of our filtration systems can filter your coolant down to 1 Micron, removing not only metal chips, but other contaminants such as grease and bacteria which can be harmful to the health of your employees.
The continuous elimination of all pollutants in the cutting and process fluid ensures the following:
- Control of cutting conditions
- Improving the quality of the parts produced
- Limiting the wear or breakage of cutting tools (tools with centre cooling)
- Avoiding the clogging of the original equipment filters of machines, which are generally undersized
- Increasing the lifetime of cutting fluids
- Eliminating odours due to the development of bacteria
- Reducing your consumption of new cutting fluids
- Limiting the cost of the disposal of spent fluids
- Increasing productivity by minimising tank cleaning operations and machine downtime