John Hart USA Inc. manufactures and supplies chip management solutions, whose expertise includes, briquetting, coolant filtration, shredding, and turnkey solutions. With close ties to John Hart Pty Ltd (Australia), John Hart USA builds on over 65 years of experience as one of Australia’s largest companies supplying and supporting CNC machine tools, automation & robotic systems and advanced manufacturing technology.
John Hart USA’s Minnesota facility comprising 14,000 sq ft of factory and office space is located on 1.7 acres just outside of Minneapolis.
As we continue to grow our staff numbers in the USA, they join a team of experienced technical personnel who are responsible for assisting in the development, building, testing, supplying and supporting the Command Series of chip briquetters and ancillary equipment.
What you should know about John Hart USA Inc.
- We operate in the USA as an autonomous, standalone private company, but with strong links to our parent company in Australia.
- We are part of a global network of wholly owned companies that has been in operation for over 65 years.
- We have adopted an independent but collaborative approach to building and developing new products in the recycling area.
- We are able to share our knowledge worldwide amongst our design team using the latest CAD technology and networking capabilities.
- We bring to the industry over 20 years of briquetting experience, plus extensive mechanical and electrical/electronic expertise in both design and manufacture.
- We are developing and expanding our new manufacturing facility in Minneapolis to service the USA market.
What is our business philosophy?
- We are an honest and ethical organization with a strong focus on people.
- We are committed to producing quality products at competitive prices, representing “value for money” for our customers.
- We only use quality, well known components that can be serviced worldwide.
- We believe that if our products provide you with a good return on your investment, then we too will be successful.
- We have a history of selling and supporting hi-tech installations and we understand what is necessary to provide a level of service appropriate with such a significant investment.
- We have a long term view of the market in the USA and aim to steadily develop our environmental credentials.
- We believe the starting point for all successful products begins with a thorough understanding of the market needs and strong designs.